[OS X Emacs] org mode problem

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:24:42 EST 2017

Hi Pete,
That’s a good question for the general mailing list (cc’ed).

I would recommend installing any single-file package into ~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/.
This will override packages that Aquamacs comes with, except those that are built-in (at compile time) or those that are loaded before the user-level packages are loaded.

Do let me know if this isn’t working as expected.

Best,
David