[OS X Emacs] ESC-Backspace doesn't put word in kill ring -- odd behavior? (Aquamacs 3.3 on OS 10.11.6)

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 04:34:53 EDT 2017

David,

This works for me.
Perhaps you can try with an Aquamacs without customizations (Help -> Diagnose menu) and then find out what in your configuration causes this to fail.
The function normally bound to M-Delete is essentially the same as other kill functions (kill-word, kill-region), so just M-Delete not working would be strange in itself.