[OS X Emacs] odd msg when LaTeX-ing

Roger Lipsett rljunk50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 21:27:31 EDT 2017

This is an AUCTeX bug fixed in the latest release (see for example
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/368408/auctex-says-latex-problems-after-1-page).
What I don't know, though, is whether (and how) I can replace the AUCTeX
version inside Aquamacs or whether to wait for a new Aquamacs release.
AFAIK the file processes just fine, though.

Roger Lipsett