[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Meta key

Iliya Lefterov iliya.lefterov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:59:00 EST 2017

Elliot, wait!

You are smart enough - you are not going to change the worldwide opinion why emacs is better than vim and *vim… :)

If you want to copy a line of a text in emacs, do:

S-down, then M-w

and you have that line  in a buffer. Inside emacs frames you paste by C-y, or outside - with your favorite key combinations that work there…

I can assure you it works even for people whose native language is not necessarily English… :)

Cheers,

-I.