[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.4 / failed TSL connection to Melpa

Michal Ramsza michal.ramsza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:35:53 EDT 2018

I recently moved to Aquamacs 3.4. I have not change any preference files or anything else related to Aquamacs. Now, when I try to connect to Melpa I get a failure

Opening TLS connection to ‘melpa.org’...
Opening TLS connection with ‘gnutls-cli --x509cafile nil -p 443 melpa.org’...failed
Opening TLS connection with ‘gnutls-cli --x509cafile nil -p 443 melpa.org --protocols ssl3’...failed
Opening TLS connection to ‘melpa.org’...failed
package-install-from-archive: Could not create connection to melpa.org:443

What can I do with this?

Best regards,
Michal Ramsza