[OS X Emacs] [aquamacs-devel] Aquamacs 3.5 coming soon -- test now

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 02:17:33 EDT 2019

Hi Win, and everyone,

There will be a bit of a delay with this as we need to find out what’s causing a crash when you go full-screen and then close the frame <https://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs/issues/160> (Command-W).
I have applied a patch dated 10/7/2017 (by A. Third) but that caused more, strange effects.

If someone figures this one out, that would be amazing!

DR