[OS X Emacs] [aquamacs-devel] Aquamacs 3.5 coming soon -- test now

FIGUEROA-O'FARRILL Jose J.M.Figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 16:08:33 EDT 2019

Hi David,

Win took the conversation offline, so you didn’t get the reply.  Basically it was a problem with locale on my laptop.  For some reason it was not set properly (unlike my desktop, despite the fact that I was convinced both were identically configured) and hence it was not working because the folder name had a non-ASCII character.

It’s all good now and both versions of dired-open-mac work as before.

Thanks,
	José