[OS X Emacs] problem with auctex

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Mon Aug 10 12:28:02 EDT 2020

Hi, Johannes and Michael. I think this may be a collision between the pre-installed AucTeX in Aquamacs and using 12.2.4, but I haven’t figured out exactly why yet. So it’s not something the AucTeX mailing list may know much about.

In the meantime, I think that the “obsolete” part is just a warning that it’s going away, so it shouldn’t be causing any actual problems. Or you can stick with 12.2.1 for the moment.

Best,

- Win

Win Treese
treese at acm.org