[OS X Emacs] Another problem with updating packages. AucTeX

Elliott Roper elliott at yrl.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 19:10:53 EST 2020

> On 25 Nov 2020, at 22:51, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:
>
>  I'd contact the maintainer of the AUCTeX site… (Maybe the public key has not been made public?)

I'll do that too. Not only is Mose Giordano's key not letting my GPG be happy with his signature on AucTeX 12.3,  a totally different different key ID which matches GNU ELPA Signing Agent does not check. And the error message looks like the install script of the ancient AucTeX has failed to get the key. I think I can re-find the trick to let GPG ignore the new security stuff, so I'll see if I can't put together a coherent report to Mose

Elliott Roper
+44 7454 402200 mobile, facetime
01663 747334 UK landline