[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs status update

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Oct 28 16:17:00 EDT 2020

> I'm also wondering if we should give Aquamacs a more interesting
> default theme. Is anyone interested in working on that?

I would love to see that.  I saw Tom Van Vleck's email requesting
stability here.  My suggestion would be to have a new default theme, but
have a Help menu item that would instantly reset to the old default
team, for those who like it.

Maybe we should have *two* new default themes following Apple's light
and dark distinction?

Speaking of a new version -- are you still open for donations? If you
have something set up for that, I could see if my company would
donate...

Best,