[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs status update

John Wroclawski jtw at csail.mit.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:32:27 EDT 2020

> On Oct 28, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
>
> Maybe we should have two new default themes following Apple's light and dark distinction?

FWIW I notice there’s an issue from a couple of years ago in the GitHub tracker to implement dark mode, so conceptually in the pipeline at some point. But it's a little different than just two themes - depending on how AQM implements various UI elements, either Apple has already done most of the work for you, or it’s way complex. I mention this just in case "way complex” turns out to apply and no one can get to it for 6 or 7 years :)..