[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.6 beta 2 and synctex

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Sun Dec 19 13:02:02 EST 2021

Hello All,

I’m using Aquamacs 3.6 beta 2, and suddenly I find that correlate mode with Skim doesn’t work in the forward direction. If I Shift+Click on the Aquamacs window I get the dreaded “not on a crossref macro argument.” Inverse correlation seems to work, but I have to enable the correlation manually, even though the option is set in customizations.el.

Sorry if this confused, but I am. I’m wondering if others are or have experienced this.

Thanks,
—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu