[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.6 beta 2 and synctex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Dec 20 14:02:00 EST 2021

> Am 20.12.2021 um 18:34 schrieb Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>:
>
> I'm not sure what is going wrong here: I suspect that this file is not being loaded at all, and I'm afraid I don't know what mechanism is supposed to cause it to load.

I am not using Aquamacs, but this code could help in understanding what is going on:

	(defadvice load (before debug-log activate)
	(message "(Tipp by Kai G) Loading now: %s" (ad-get-arg 0)))

It just needs to be put into a file that Aquamacs is loading very early, best as first. Could be there is a site-start.el or site-init.el file somewhere – or documentation about Aquamacs' startup.

--
Greetings

  Pete

We have to expect it, otherwise we would be surprised.