[OS X Emacs] Announcement: release of beta version of Aquamacs 3.6

Pete Siemsen siemsen at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 16 12:22:15 EDT 2021

Aquamacs 3.6 seems to work well.

I noticed one issue: I tend to have many Aquamacs windows open, and I
right-click on the dock icon to navigate among them. This is a convenient
way to jump between open files. Please see the attached screenshot. As you
can see, in 3.6, it now shows "*Minibuf-1" buffers in the list. In 3.5, it
didn't. It was better in 3.5.

-- Pete