[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.6beta: User AUCTeX Customization is overridden

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Sat Jun 19 14:16:57 EDT 2021

Hello Emacs users,

I’m trying Aquamacs 3.6beta. It reads /Applications/Aquamacs 3.6 beta.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/auctex.el (and preview_latex.el) _after_ my ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/customizations.el so I lose them.  At least that’s what I think happens. I’m attaching the relevant portions of the messages buffer for 3.5 and 3.6beta.

Thanks,

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu