[OS X Emacs] Can't update packages

Devin Caughey devin.caughey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:25:28 EDT 2021

Dear Win,

I would never yell at the maintainer, to whom I am very grateful! Unfortunately, however, this doesn't quite solve my problem. I assume that you meant to add "066DAFCB81E42C40" to the end of command. When I run that, I get the error

```
  gpg: keyserver receive failed: Network is unreachable
```

(Running the exact command you suggested, without "066DAFCB81E42C40", produces no output but `package-list-packages` still produces an error.)

Sorry for all the trouble. Let me know if you think I should just wait until it is fixed in the next release.

Thanks!
Devin