[OS X Emacs] Can't update packages

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Tue Mar 30 21:22:03 EDT 2021

Hi, Devin. Yes, the full command would be:

gpg --homedir "~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Packages/elpa/gnupg" --recv-keys 066DAFCB81E42C40

I just ran it and it took a pretty long time to respond, but got there eventually. A “network is unreachable” error is usually temporary unless the server doesn’t exist. Trying it again seems would probably work. The whole key server setup is complicated, and something may have been offline.

 - Win