[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs on Monterey does not install command-line tools

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Sun Feb 27 17:38:04 EST 2022

Hi, Robert.

Your guess is correct: the code to install the command line tools didn’t create /usr/local/bin if it didn’t exist, which apparently started happening with Mac OS.

This is now issue #232 (https://github.com/aquamacs-emacs/aquamacs-emacs/issues/232) for tracking, and it’s now fixed in the code. It will be in 4.0, and if there’s a bug fix release to 3.6 it will be in there.

- Win