[OS X Emacs] Symbol’s function definition is void: LaTeX-extract-key-value-label

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Thu Oct 20 16:42:25 EDT 2022

Hi, Roussanka. That’s some good detective work!

Some questions:

1. Do you have a newer version of AUCTeX also installed on your system,
possibly through ELPA?

2. Are there other packages in the file containing listings? It looks
like it from the *Messages* buffer that you included.

3. Does the problem happen if you start Aquamacs without customizations?
	Aquamacs Help menu->Diagnose and Report a Bug->Try Aquamacs without customizations

4. Would you mind sharing the file causing trouble with me privately (win at treese.org)?

Thanks,

Win