[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.6 + MacOs Ventura 13.6.4 + SPC + TAB

Arthur E Ogus ogus at math.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 29 00:23:11 EST 2024

I was interested in seeing this message, because I am considering updating to Ventura from Monterey, am in the middle
of a big writing project, for which Aquamacs is vital.  I do have a trial version of this setup on an external disk, and just
experimented with that.  I don’t see the problem occurring  on my setup, altoughj  I did not test extensively
In latex mode, the space bar works fine, and Tab seems to work in the scratch buffer.  (What it does in Latex mode
seems complicated.) I am running Ventura 13.6.4 and

Aquamacs 3.6  GNU Emacs 25.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60 Version 11.6 (Build 20G165))
dated 2021-12-24 rev. 04752ba87a8f3f0677e904e833a1cef8fe38897a

Still, I need to be cautious, and am awaiting further news on this issue.

best,

Arthur Ogus