[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop, symlinks, paths

V. Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Mon Aug 27 13:27:43 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Hi all,

There have been several posts about this lately, but I'm still confused.

I just installed the 1.12 version of TeXShop and the teTeX that came with
it. The default installation of teTeX  (no symlinks) works okay from the
terminal, but for some reason TeXShop can't see any of my custom style
files, which are in a personal texmf tree that's defined in my cshrc. I
have tried to reinstall with symlinks enabled, but this causes the "fatal
file format" error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.