[Mac OS X TeX] Fontenc Package/Crash

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:27:23 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>On 08/27/2001 at 4:35 PM +0200, Sam Broderick wrote:

>On another note, TeXShop does a substantial amount of crashing - i.e., not
>just the program, but also forced logout. Anybody else seeing this? Any
>workarounds?

I have seen this and I haven't been able to discern a pattern. At
first I thought it only happened when I had Classic running, but that
does not seem to be the case as it has happened without Classic
running. I can fairly regularly bring it down by giving it a badly
formatted BibTeX database, but not always.

The bottom line is that I can't see a pattern, so it probably isn't
too helpful to Richard.

--
    Gary L. Gray
    Associate Professor