[Mac OS X TeX] new version of TeXShop and teTeX

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Aug 7 08:39:22 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Gerben Wierda has asked me to post this to the list:

Richard Koch has released version 1.12 of TeXShop.app, a TeX frontend for
Mac OS X. It can be found as:

<http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.dmg>

Richard's page on TeXShop is at:

<http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.html>

This release is concurrent with a new binary distribution of teTeX (src
20001218 + patches/changes, texmf 1.02 + patches/changes/additions) and
pdfTeX (14h + patches) from me. It can be found as

<ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/tex-gs/teTeX.dmg>

That directory contains my patches, fixes and changes too.

--
    Gary L. Gray
    Associate Professor

"help" (no quotes) in the body.