[Mac OS X TeX] Re: Online Tutorials for LaTeX?

david craig dac at panix.com
Thu Dec 6 00:39:52 EST 2001

I'm not sure what happened -- I haven't received the digest for a couple
of days (until I got two today), and neither of them contained my
original message, nor any replies, if there were any.  Since the help
message for this list makes no mention of an archive, ummm .... WERE
there any replies?  If so, I'd really appreciate it if someone would
tell me what they were.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>