[Mac OS X TeX] Online Tutorials for LaTeX?

david craig dac at panix.com
Tue Dec 4 16:30:14 EST 2001

I believe it was on this list -- quite recently, in fact -- that someone
suggested

<http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html>

as a nice online TeX tutorial.  Trouble is, all of the linked pdf files
appear to be missing.  I e-mailed the contact given on the page about a
week ago, but haven't heard back, and the links are still all broken.
If the person who posted the link is still reading -- do you have any
connections to this site that might help?

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.