[Mac OS X TeX] Problems with TeXShop 1.11

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Mon Jul 9 22:45:30 EDT 2001

Recently I have been experimenting with TeXShop and have encountered a
problem with the TeX + Ghostscript option. All PDF files that I have
created with this option fail to print correctly with Acrobat Reader 5.0.
Courier is substituted for every font when printing. I am running the
10.0.4 update to OS X.

I replaced ghostscript 6.01 (included with the latest teTeX for OS X ) with
ghostscript 7.00 and now Acrobat Reader 5.0 prints the PDF files correctly but
the PDF viewer built into TeXShop cannot display the PDF files.

I must be doing something wrong since I haven't seen any post to this list
reporting similar problems. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Tom Kiffe

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.