[Mac OS X TeX] Tip for those struggling with bounding boxes.

James Owen jhgowen at mac.com
Sun Jul 8 22:03:25 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>I  have found that Carbon Graphic Converter does a very good job, using
the Ghostscript installed with TeXShop, at making eps files from images,
better than Classic Acrobat 4, from jpegs or tiffs.
The only slight flaw is that it  adds .epsf as the default extension,
but if you type in .eps, it knows that is the same format.
Then these will fit seamlessly into your output using TeXShop.
Occasionally it will not create the bounding box properly, but you will
know this because the icon will not be the same.

James

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.