[Mac OS X TeX] How to print postscript in MacOSX ?

Cyril Niklaus cyril.niklaus at bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 11 09:38:37 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>
On Mercredi, juillet 11, 2001, at 09:00 , Bernard Knaepen wrote:

> if you are printing through appletalk (as opposed to direct tcp/ip)
> then you need to use the command,
>
> atprint [ printer-name [: printer-type [@ zone ] ] ] file.ps
First of all thank you! You're the first poster I've read that actually
explains this!
Yet it does not work for me: I have an LaserWriterG on my local network,
using appletalk to print.
This is what i get:
[pushpa:text/MacGSView/Examples] cyril% atlookup
Found 2 entries in zone *
03f2.34.80      BettyT:LaserWriter
fff4.49.80      pushpa:Darwin
[pushpa:text/MacGSView/Examples] cyril% atprint BettyT:LaserWriter@*
golfer.ps  atprint: No match.

What am I doing wrong here? I tried using [ ]s, modifying their position
etc, to no avail.
But if I try:
[pushpa:text/MacGSView/Examples] cyril% atprint BettyT
Looking for BettyT.
Trying to connect to BettyT:LaserWriter@*.
atprint: printing on BettyT:LaserWriter@*.

And then my printer's blinking. (and I'd like to know *what* it thinks
he should print!).
Any help welcome!
Cyril

"help" (no quotes) in the body.