[Mac OS X TeX] opening .tex files under OS X?

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Thu Jun 21 11:12:24 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>At 12:25 AM +0930 6/22/01, Michael Murray wrote:

>But this is setting it file by file unless I am missing the point. Is there
>a way of telling it anything ending in .tex goes to TeXShop or BBEdit or
>whatever ?  It seems to me that MacOSX does this sometimes with files
>I download but I am not sure how you set it up.

The second radio button is "The generic application for documents of
this type". The button at the bottom says "Change Application...".
No, it's not always active, and no it doesn't always work even when
it is active, but hey, what do you expect from a hacked-together demo?

--

   Jonathan E. Guyer
   <http://www.his.com/jguyer/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.