[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit Lite 6.1 and CMacTeX

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Mon Jun 11 21:52:15 EDT 2001

Since BareBones Software has released BBEdit Lite 6.1 for OS X I have revised
CMacTeX so that it works correctly with it. The BBEdit scripts released with
CMacTeX only work with the full version of BBEdit since BBEdit Lite does not
have much scripting support. The scripts have been replaced with plug-ins
which work with either version of BBEdit. I have also reorganized the various
.map files used by dvips and pdftex and have expanded the section of the
User's Guide dealing with installation and initial configuration.

The OS X version of CMacTeX can be downloaded from the OS X section of the
CMacTeX Home Page at http://www.kiffe.com/cmactex.html.

Tom Kiffe

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.