[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Christian Smith csmith at barebones.com
Tue Jun 12 16:12:46 EDT 2001

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 at 4:10 PM, gray at engr.psu.edu (Gary L. Gray) wrote:

> On 6/12/2001 at 3:53 PM -0400, Christian Smith wrote:
>
> >Contact the author of the plug-in and let him know you need a version of
> >this that works with OS X. Also, take a look at the Glossary feature and
> >see if this will do what you need.
>
> Won't Gianluca Gorni's BBEdit LaTeX Glossary work with the Mac OS X
> version of BBEdit?

Yes, glossaries are platform independent unless they do something like
call an AppleScript which makes use of an OSAX which is only available
on OS 9.

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith at barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com

He who dies with the most friends... Is still dead!

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.