[Mac OS X TeX] EM (European Modern fonts)

Nicolas Martignoni nicolas.martignoni at mcnet.ch
Tue May 15 05:53:48 EDT 2001

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hello everybody,

I'm sorry to insist, but I got no answer to the question below, posted a
fortnight ago. Does really nobody use European Modern fonts ?

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to use the EM fonts with TeXShop? I need them to have correct
> hyphenation in french  and german languages.
>
> Thanks for your answer.
Nicolas Martignoni         Voice  ++ 41 26 425 43 63
SysAdmin                   Fax    ++ 41 26 425 43 88
Collège Sainte-Croix       Email  martignonin at edufr.ch
Rue Saint-Exupéry 4        WWW    http://www.cscfr.ch/
CH-1700 Fribourg                  http://www.edufr.ch/
"help" (no quotes) in the body.