[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 07:23:35 EST 2001

<x-flowed>All

I know that this is bound to seem annoying to the UNIX-savvy but what
does it mean to have teTeX

>  run from the Terminal application and not just from TeXShop.

And how does one configure teTeX so that this is so. Also, what are the
implications for then continuing to use Texshop---which is a great
program that I'd sorely miss.

Also one person wrote in saying that it would be great if TexShop worked
more closely with a proper editor. Surely it does. Just use whatever
editor you like, close the file, open it in TeXshop and process. What
more is being asked for?

Adrian Heathcote

p.s. Oh, and I feel compelled to add that anytime I've used BBedit I've
just regretted the absence of Alpha for OS X. Now there was an editor!

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.