[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop Crashing the Window Server

Cyrill RŸttimann ruettimac at dplanet.ch
Sat Nov 3 19:07:21 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi,

>> I have included a tar.gz with a short example.
>
> Where ? No attachment came with this message.

Sorry, but this message was not thought for the mailing list - my fault
because reply included the list and not dick koch.
The attachment is about 200kb, and I do not want to distribute such a
"big" attachment to everyone.

If you are interested, please contact me to send you the attachment!

>> I use pdflatex to produce the pdf's
>
> Which revision ?
> To find out, do:   pdftex --version   from a command-line,
> or look at the first few lines of the  .log  file.
[localhost:~] cyrill% pdftex --version
pdfTeX (Web2C 7.3.3.1) 3.14159-0.14h-released-20010417
kpathsea version 3.3.3.1

Regards,

Cyrill

"help" (no quotes) in the body.