[Mac OS X TeX] Re: teTeX mod for Mac fonts (was Re: [Mac OS XTeX]Font question)

Felipe Zaldivar fzc at xanum.uam.mx
Wed Nov 7 16:12:13 EST 2001

I am getting a little confused about this discussion. It seems that there
are (at least) two issues:

(i) The use of Type 1 PostScript fonts with Tetex (and in my case with
Texshop) in MacOS X.
(ii) The use of some specific Mac fonts with Tetex.

I have several Type 1 fonts that OzTeX recognizes (running on MacOS 9.1)
but Texshop doesn't
(running on MacOS X), for example certain characters (accents and the
like). Of course I have the corresponding tfm files and the fonts and the
screen fonts are located on the MacOS 9.1 system folder as are the other CM
fonts.

Felipe Zaldivar

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.