[Mac OS X TeX] Text Editor, spell checker, and TeX engine interoperability

Arthur Ogus ogus at math.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 23 23:14:28 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Dear Rick,

I have written a very emacs-like editor that communicates well with TeXtures
via apple events.  I can let you evaluate it if you are interested.
I am considering integrating it with Excalibur too, but I'm not sure
it's worth it:
what's wrong with just running Excalibur as a separate application?

Could you point me to a URL with the docs for word services?

Thanks.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.