[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop and Mac OS X 10.1

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Sep 28 20:35:59 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Folks,

I believe there are two small TeXShop problem in Mac OS 10.1:

a) If you hit the magnify button on the preview window more than once,
the preview display stops working

b) TeXShop no longer adds a ".tex" extension to source
files. This creates problems when you try to double click a source
file unless you configure the system to open all text files with TeXShop
(an unlikely choice!)

The first problem is already fixed and I'm working on the second one.
I hope to have a new version on the web this weekend.

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.