[OS X TeX] font question

William Adams wadams at atlis.com
Thu Aug 1 11:40:58 EDT 2002

ginaw aske:
> I can use the Monaco,
>ProFont or Andale Mono fonts which all make it relatively
>easy to distinguish between zero and o and capital I
>and lowercase l. I want to print my LaTeX document using
>one of these fonts or something similar. Is there a
>way I can make these fonts usable in LaTeX

Use a tool to convert the fonts to to Windows-style / data-fork .ttf
then install using standard methods for tetex in Unix.
(Yes, I know, I've promised to work on an i-installer package/ script
for this sort of thing---buried at work at the moment)

>or does someone know of a font already available?

Computer Modern Typewriter? The 0 isn't slashed, but one could hack that
in w/ a virtual font or an active character def/macro (but there's
probably a package to do this already on CTAN I'm guessing).

William

"help" (no quotes) in the body.