[OS X TeX] font question

ginaw ginaw at engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 1 11:30:43 EDT 2002

I would like to print some source code through LaTeX.  In my editor (I
am using Pepper) I can use the Monaco, ProFont or Andale Mono fonts
which all make it relatively easy to distinguish between zero and o and
capital I and lowercase l.  I want to print my LaTeX document using one
of these fonts or something similar.  Is there a way I can make these
fonts usable in LaTeX or does someone know of a font already available?
Thank you!

Gina

Gina Wilson							ginaw at engin.umich.edu
Ph.D. Candidate, Chemical Engineering		ph: 734.615.3390
University of Michigan