[OS X TeX] New TeXGSInstaller release

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Aug 27 17:42:02 EDT 2002

I have released a new version of TeXGSInstaller. Nothing important, but
I have decided to remove the use of any gnutar unarchiver except the one
that comes with the installer itself. This also removes a sh-behaviour
dependency I was unhappy with (and should have removed ages ago). It
will make it more robust in extreme non-standard or even partly broken
setups.

The new version of TeXGSInstaller is: 200208272201 which is the version
I will support from now on. It has been tested on Jaguar beta.

Downloads can as always be done best through http://www.rna.nl/tex.html

"help" (no quotes) in the body.