[OS X TeX] Omega

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Aug 22 02:52:55 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 08:10 , Michael Betsch wrote:

> omega and related programs are included in G. Wierda's distribution,
> which is used by TeXShop and iTeXMac. So if you installed this
> distribution, you should have them present (try "which omega", "which
> lambda", "which odvips" from the Terminal). But at my impression there
> is no way to directly generate pdf; you will have to process your
> source with omega (resp. lambda), then convert the dvi file to
> PostScript with odvips (not dvips!) and then convert this to pdf with
> ps2pdf. I tried some rather basic source files and found it works.

If this is the case, I could update altpdftex so that it uses odvips
instead of dvips when it recognizes omega or lambda. It would then be
possible to compile omega into pdf with the command

	altpdfomega

or lambda with the command

	altpdflambda

Can someone send me a *small* lambda or omega test file?

"help" (no quotes) in the body.