[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.20

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri Aug 30 07:53:05 EDT 2002

This may not be related but...

I run TeXShop 1.19 on OS X 10.1.5. Occasionally, I get a blank pdf too.
It usually happens when I LaTeX a file with errors and no output is
produced; even after the errors are fixed, the pdf file may still look
blank (not always - but I haven't figured the exact conditions under
which this happens). When I trash the pdf and typeset again, the pdf
looks fine.

Themis Matsoukas