[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.20

Edward Thome ed.thome at murraystate.edu
Fri Aug 30 07:12:38 EDT 2002

I am running OS 10.2 now, and when I used TeXShop 1.20 for the first
time, that happened to me as well. Then by chance (I use the column
view in the Finder) while selecting the pdf file in the Finder to trash
it,  I happened to notice that there really *was* output in the pdf
file.  So I opened TeXShop again and this time I could see the output
of the pdf file in TeXShop (and have since).  I can't check to see if
this will happen in 10.1.5 any longer, but perhaps it would work if you
tried it again.

Ed