[OS X TeX] TeXShop / editor featuresets / documentation

Ian L. lists at logicallemon.com
Tue Aug 6 10:13:38 EDT 2002

William:

I use Vim, for which there is a MacOS X native port that opens the Vim GUI
(sans toolbar) in a Cocoa window. Vim does folding among hundreds of other
ingenious things. With TeXShop's "Configure for External Editor" mode, I
find this is the best way to edit TeX files. (IMHO :-)

    Vim (Vi IMproved) for Mac OSX
    http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX

On 8/6/02 10:03A, William Adams enlightened us with:

--
Ian L.
    http://www.logicallemon.com/

"help" (no quotes) in the body.