[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #405 - 08/21/02

Tom Kornack tkornack at Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 28 09:53:27 EDT 2002

Hi folks:

I'm trying to write letters in nepali, and I came across this
devanagari package, devnag, on ctan. Has anyone had any success
installing this package? I'm looking for a straightforward description
of how to add fonts to a pdftex installation. The preprocessor (eck!)
compiles beautifully. Now I'm staring at metafont files as well as type
1 font files, and I'm hoping to get that nice, smooth antialiased
appearance in TeXShop that I'm accustomed to. Can someone please point
the way?

Regards,
Tom

kornack.com
609-688-9077 (h), 609-258-0702 (w)
Fundamental Symmetries Lab, Princeton University
414C Devereux Avenue, Princeton, New Jersey 08540

"help" (no quotes) in the body.