MacOSX-TeX Digest #235 - 02/12/02

Tue Feb 12 20:00:01 EST 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #235 - Tuesday, February 12, 2002

  Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #233 - 02/10/02
          by "Johann Beda" <j-beda at pobox.com>
  teTeX via fink
          by "David R. Morrison" <drm at cgtp.duke.edu>
  The new TeX package
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  Latest Release of teTex?
          by "Zachary Davis" <zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu>
  ACocoaSpell
          by "Zachary Davis" <zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] ACocoaSpell
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] CocoAspell
          by "Zachary Davis" <zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The new TeX package
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The new TeX package
          by "Bruno Voisin" <Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Latest Release of teTex?
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] teTeX via fink
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The new TeX package
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  iTeXMac viewer
          by "Berndt Farwer" <farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The new TeX package
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] teTeX via fink
          by "David Wagner" <wagner at math.uh.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac viewer
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac viewer
          by "Ullrich Steiner" <u.steiner at chem.rug.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac viewer
          by "Benji Fisher" <fisherbb at bc.edu>
  [Mac OS X TeX] Notes from CocoAspell Author
          by "Richard Koch" <koch at math.uoregon.edu>
  emacs 21.1 and teTex
          by "Thierry Ramond" <thierry.ramond at math.u-psud.fr>
  What TeX? How TeX? [was: How many TeXs for OSX...]
          by "William Duckworth" <wmd at iastate.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Notes from CocoAspell Author
          by "Rick Zaccone" <zaccone at bucknell.edu>
  Excalibur nsspellserver (was Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Notes from CocoAspell  Au
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  LyX was (Re: [Mac OS X TeX] What TeX? How TeX? [was: How many TeXs for  O
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  iTeXMac editor slow
          by "B. Farwer" <farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] What TeX? How TeX? [was: How many TeXs for OSX...]
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] emacs 21.1 and teTex
          by "Benji Fisher" <fisherbb at bc.edu>
  spelling services (OT)
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  OT: Problems with AcroRead
          by "Fredrik Wallenberg" <fwallenberg at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] spelling services (OT)
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>