[Mac OS X TeX] MarVoSym font

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Jan 23 01:45:09 EST 2002

On Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 09:21 , Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 03:39 , Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> The font is included in TeXShop's teTeX, there's a LaTeX package
>> "marvosym" for using it, and everything works fine.
>
> Entirely correct except that it is Gerben Wierda's teTeX, not TeXShop's
> teTeX... ;-)
>
> Though in the mind of people my distribution is part of TeXShop it is
> not. I do not really mind btw.

OOPS. My apologies. I did not intend to post this on the list (I
sometims forget that this list has the list as reply-to set).

I see it as an amusing fact (and a compliment to the integration in
TeXShop) that people think my teTeX == TeXShop. This was not intended as
a complaint about a lack of recognition or something like that.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.