[Mac OS X TeX] Dvi and postscript previewers

Michel Bovani michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 3 07:53:05 EST 2002

Le 2/01/02 à 18:32 -0600 Tom Kiffe a écrit :
>Apparently zsh does not read any
>user rc files when it is launched from popen

I think that if you have a /etc/zshenv file containing

'setopt RCS'

zsh will look at many user config files (depending the way it is launched)
at least, it will look at ~/.zshenv (I not test it with the popen command...)

Unfortunately, you have to be root (at least sudouser) to create /etc/zshenv...

--
Michel Bovani

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.