[Mac OS X TeX] Dvi and postscript previewers

Benji Fisher benji at e-math.AMS.org
Tue Jan 1 14:52:39 EST 2002

     I think I can answer this one.  The ~ represents your home directory, so
~/bin means that you should create a directory (folder) named bin inside your
home directory.  You can do this from the Finder or as follows from Terminal:

% cd ~
% mkdir bin

(The first line, changing to your home directory, is probably redundant.)

HTH					--Benji Fisher