[Mac OS X TeX] teTeX-suspect.dmg

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Jan 23 15:57:54 EST 2002

Until this issue has been solved, I have reset teTeX.dmg to point to
teTeX-2001-12-10-22-08-00.dmg and have created teTeX-suspect.dmg to
teTeX-2002-01-22-15-08-15.dmg.

It would be helpful is some people still download the teTeX-suspect.dmg
and test it out a bit more. The people who have noticed the problem are
requested to remove TeX with he latest installer and install
teTeX-2001-12-10-22-08-00.dmg (the last pre-teTeX beta) and test again.

ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/tex-gs/

Thanks,

On Wednesday, January 23, 2002, at 02:39 , Graham A. Niblo wrote:

> I was using the boxedEPSF macros in plain tex to insert eps files. This
> worked fine in teTeX/TeXShop until I upgraded to Gerben's  new
> distribution this morning, and suddenly I get the following error
> message:
>
>> /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/dvips: ! expected to
>> see %%EndBinary at end of data
>> ### FAILED to generate /tmp/altpdftex.2490/1_ODE.ps ()
>>

> Any ideas how to fix it. As usual, thanks to all those working on an
> excellent TeX package.
>
> Graham

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.